Solution Focused Practice Training DVD/CD-ROM
- Length of DVD is 2 hours and 18 minutes
- The CD-ROM contains all the hand outs, activities, facilitator’s manual and certificate
- You don’t need to be an experienced solution focused practitioner to facilitate this training. Your role as the facilitator is to press the pause and play button, hand out the activity sheets and from time to time write something on the flip-chart.
- There is enough material to deliver a 9.30 – 3.00 pm training day
- There is ongoing telephone / email support if you have any questions about the content or delivery of the training
Learn to move away from telling parents what to do and instead become an expert in asking questions that will help them to come to a place where they own the solution.
The Solution Focused Method is a highly effective method of working with children, young people and adults.
It empowers the person you are working with to find a solution that works for them.
This will result in them being more interested in taking ownership of the process and this will lead to a quicker result.
The training DVD will also touch on report writing / taking notes, what to do if someone says ‘I don’t know‘ all the time, all the skills we use when working with a parent, our confidence level and there is a full 1 hour ( 5 parts ) session of Erik working with a parent.
When parents own the solution, they are more likely to engage in process
To deliver this training you need to have a facilitator in the room. On the CD-ROM is a 29 page facilitator’s manual that clearly describes when you need to pause the DVD, hand out sheets and write on the flip-chart.